Wednesday, February 17, 2021

fuck rush

first time I was driving across country to collect a band, we had just been pulled over in a blizzard for doing 95 mph in western Wyoming , which was basically the speed gun on the snow squall, there were hundreds of cars and trucks off the road. The cop spot fined us $115 dollars with $15 off for wearing seatbelts. The driver wanted to protest until I reminded him what else was in the van besides Backline. We swapped seats at the massive truck stop that I can’t remember west of Laramie. I’d never driven in snow before, and was white knuckling whilst chain smoking and trying to find good weather news. Instead it was rush Limbaugh spewing his bile. Every time I punched the channel button it landed on his show. Around that time I spun off the road and miraculously stayed upright, but then took about 6 hours to get 100 miles pissing myself in the icy road . At the next truckstop, my van mate locked the keys in the van and we waited another 4 hours for triple aaa to open the van. Fuck rush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home